OT OT "Piano tech Goes on a Death March"

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:43:37 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0098_01C46F0F.94611740
OT

Hello,
I'll be leaving y'all for a bit starting this Friday evening.  Once =
again going on my annual cross country back packing trip.  This year =
it's the entire JMT from end to end in the California High Sierra, =
(about 250 miles).  I'll be going with three other people I haven't met =
before but they haven't met any of each other either so that makes us =
all even.  We're looking at about 19 days for completion and 50,000+  =
feet altitude gain/loss.  I typically loose a pound a day on these trips =
so I should come back a mean, lean, tuning machine.

Attached is a picture from one of my last trips I did in this area.  Do =
I look cool?

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV
------=_NextPart_001_0098_01C46F0F.94611740