Heres one !!

Dave Nereson davner@kaosol.net
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:10:56 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barbara Richmond" <piano57@flash.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: Heres one !!

<<A lot of great stuff gets said out there.>>

    Yes -- years ago, the Journal featured a little column called "Dumb
Sales Claims"  which was amusing, I thought.  But they discontinued it so as
not to irk manufacturers and piano salesmen, since we're all trying to keep
the piano a popular and relevant instrument in this electric guitar and
electronics-oriented world.
    My intent the other day in posting the myths many piano owners hang on
to about why pianos go out of tune was more for amusement than to point out
their ignorance.
    --David Nereson, RPT