Vise Grips voicing is not a vice

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

The one steaming job I've done was on a Yamahaha from
the 70's that sounded like the hammers were of
aluminum. I went all out and bought one of those
Bissel pressure-steam-blaster thingees ( about $175 )
and blasted the fool out of them, leaning the action
against a wall. 10 years later it remains an
acceptable sounding piano.
     Thump