Odd Agraffe Size

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:36:19 +0200

Hi Terry.

Gee, I have the same problem with the 1877 Knabe you know.
I suggest casting a capo all the way through the scale.

St=E9phane Collin.

(Euh, this was a gag.  In fact, if you find a solution, can you tell me =
?  Thanks a lot).
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 4:08 PM
  Subject: Odd Agraffe Size

  I wish to replace a set of agraffes on an 1890s Knabe grand. It =
appears the thread diameter is slightly larger than a standard 7/32" =
agraffe. I suppost others have run across this odd thread size? If so, =
any solutions? Are replacements available anywhere? Drill and tap for =
1/4"?

  Thanks.

  Terry Farrell

  www.farrellpiano.com