Tangled piano wire, what do you do?

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:31:21 -0300

Hi List,
Have you ever opened a can of wire, because it had become stuck?
I did, about a year ago, and it jumped out the can, and became a twisted
mass. I know, that never happened to you. :-)
Anyway, I thought, too much trouble, so I just got a new roll.
But, I could never throw, it out.
I got thinking, the other night, is it possible, to rewind it. Well, while
watching TV, I got an empty can, and started to feed it back into the can,
winding, twisting, and threading through loops.
I got it all back in, and it should come out fine, as I am just reversing
the process.
It probably took me 2 hours, and I should have thrown it away, but I was
just watching TV, and I did my bit for recycling, and I am Scots.
Best regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca