neat things found in grands

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:58:59 +0200

Traditions rich piano from Danmark to be sure. The absolute nicest
square grand I ever ran into was a Horning and Møller. The name was
recently purchased by Egtveit Pianos (also of Danmark) owned by one
Kevin Gouldman located very near Velje, Danmark.  Some of these
instruments were very good, some early grands were kind of ify to put it
politly. Often rather ornate. Most often pretty solidly built... to the
point of overkill... tho not anywhere near as much as some of their
early Norwegian cousins.

Kevin Gouldman should be available at

mailto:kevin@egtvedpiano.dk

snail mail address

Kevin Gouldman
Rugstedvej 23 7100 Vejle
Danmark

Kevin by the way, is an American expatriot who has every possible
certification as a piano builder available from Germany. He's been in
Danmark and has been very active in both the Danish, Nordic, and
European associations for many years.

He'll be able to fill you in on just about anything you could possibly
want to know about Danish Pianos.

Cheers
RicB