knuckle bolstering

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 07:51:48 -0600

Ajay,

YARN is the wool from used in knitting sweaters and the like.  OK for
bolstering, but I prefer a 3mm wide strrip of bushing cloth - I find it
firmer and more predictable.  Also, very easy to thread through the knuckle
using flat lacing needles from Tandy Leather, see them at
http://www.tandyleather.com/searchprods.asp.

hope that helps

Mike