something about voicing (was Seiler 180 voicing)

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:23:43 EST

Andre,

Thank you very much for offering us a glimpse into the wisdom that it's take=
n=20
years to accumulate, and for the time it took to send some of it along to=20
me/us. =20

I will address everything else first before I put needle to hammer.  If I=20
don't have to make the little holes, everyone will probably be happier!

Thanks again, and to everyone who has responded thus far. =20

Dave Stahl