Reason not to be left alone......

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 19:16:17 -0500 (EST)

   Clients mother passed away; clearing the apt.,
selling her piano. I booked 3/4 day. $300 to achieve
A440, clean, regulate, tighten, before sale.

   Client leaves me alone, to return in 5 hours.
Apt. requires key lock, so I'm instructed to wait.

 Willis... plastic flanges, jacks, damper levers.
The plastic parts start seriouly crumbling,
With 7 lost notes, I will do nothing till
consulting with the client.....

  :).... how could this get worse you say?

  Every  trip she clears out more stuff.
This time all shoes are boxed......guess what......
With wet muddy gound, distant parking ,
I'm not doing it.

  A four hour wait to think about it......fun  eh!!!
Apt is cleared already of TV, phone, furniture.....

   Found a new use for pocket PC beyond tunelab,
and business applications.......I have about 35 books
downloaded into it.

         The more hours that pass

         The funnier it gets

                        Cheers
                        Dave Renaud

PS>  Looks like I am in the market for a set of jacks
and damper levers.