Tuning experience

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:04:39 -0700

That'd be why I was told to always insist on tuning a piano where it was to
be performed on.  Was told it affects stretching considerably.  Was also
advised to go out into the auditorium and assess your stretch while an
assistant (yeah, everybody should have one ;-) ) played the piano where you
needed to hear it.

FWIW
Andrew