Voicing the CFlll

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:47:54 +0100

You dont need steam on such an instrument Phil. In fact, I would rather
think that steam would be a detriment. These are high quality hammers
and all that is needed is a good cushion for the crown, and a good shape
for the hammer to allow you  to do appropriate needling up close to the
crown.

We have a fellow on our list with big time experience with Yamaha
Concert grands. Andre'.  Drop him a line and follow his advice. You will
not regret it.

Cheers
RicB