for your enjoyment (OT)

Dean May DeanMay@PianoRebuilders.com
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 01:01:59 -0500

Now see I just deleted this the first time it came through, but since you
made your comments I had to check it out for myself. I thought it was kind
of funny.

Keep voting Republicrat or Demican, it doesn't matter. We'll keep getting
more of the same. Me, I'm going to waste my vote on someone who represents
what my political views really are: limited constitutional government.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Elwood Doss, Jr.
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 6:40 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: for your enjoyment (OT)

Not funny.  I thought we had been through this before.  This list is
PIANOtek not POLITICALtek.  And by the way, Hillary should have jumped with
the backpack.  We have a corageous, brilliant, business savy, tenacous
President with moral fortitude, of whom I am very, very proud--unlike  our
immediate past President, Billary Clinton.  Thank the Lord that Billary's
Vice was not elected president.  I'm from Tennessee but I sure didn't vote
for AlGore as did a strong majority of Tennesseeans.  If AlGore had only won
his home state, he'd be president.  I, for one, am overjoyed he didn't!
Joy!
Elwood Doss, Jr.