for your enjoyment (OT)

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 01:10:58 -0500

At 1:01 AM -0500 3/13/04, Dean May wrote:
>Keep voting Republicrat or Demican, it doesn't matter. We'll keep getting
>more of the same. Me, I'm going to waste my vote on someone who represents
>what my political views really are: limited constitutional government.

Phew, doesn't sound like you're going for Nader.

BTW, I think what Sarah was saying was that when we elected Bill we
also got his vice. Who'd a thunk that when he said elect me and you
get her, he was referring to some as yet unknown intern. Nice to see
that Debya is into farm animals. Someone should make sure Matt Drudge
get a copy of this: it's right up his alley.

Mr. Bill

"Garth, Take me!"
"Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket"
     ...........Kim Bassinger and Dana Carvey in "Wayne's World 2"