for your enjoyment (OT)

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:42:01 +0100

Whoa there Ed ! :)  suprised to hear you get so passionate about  a POT . .

I hear what you say... including the tactfull neutrality :).... I would
point out tho that there is a clear difference between joy and
laughter.  Laughter helps us deal with things we can do nothing about.
Joy..... is something far more precious..... a commodity in severe
shortage in this world of ours.

Btw... as long as this little POT ball is running.... and for what it is
worth.... I think I speak for most of us (if not all) in saying I stood
with those millions in Spain last nite.

In spite of it all..... Cheers

RicB