for your enjoyment (OT)

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:17:01 -0500

At 3:42 PM +0100 3/13/04, Richard Brekne wrote:
>Whoa there Ed ! :)  suprised to hear you get so passionate about  a POT . .
>I hear what you say... including the tactfull neutrality :)....

I too enjoyed Ed's skillful neutrality. His boilerplate statement was
a lesson (for anyone who cares to learn it) that one statement can be
used on any side of an argument, simply inserting the desired nouns
into the proper boiler plate spaces.

Now what was the subject, temperaments? <G>

Mr. Bill

"If you jabber like a jabberwocky and if you walk like a jabberwocky,
You must be a jabberwocky"
     ........... two punchy guys