OT - Photoshop help

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:46:48 -0600

Phil,

I don't know about Photoshop but on my package "gimp" on Linux allows me
to save the image as a .gif file which allows transparency. On
Photoshop, look for a setting/option for transparency and save as a .gif
file.

BTW, there is a version for FREE for Windows found at
http://www.gimp.org/win32/

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler