Peace -- OT

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:06:57 -0800 (PST)

I believe that the tragedy in Spain is simply an
example of how Bush's policies have CREATED more
terrorists than they have eliminated.
     ( Exactly as all 13 US intelligence agencies
warned Bush they would, back in October 2002, when
they also advised against invading Iraq. )
     But, of course, this is precisely what Bush
( conciously or subconciously ) wants: so that he can
continue to scare the "willies" out of US citizens,
and put the US permanently in hock by squandering tax
dollars ( and borrowing future tax dollars, largely
from Communist China ) for the "War on Terror"(TM),
the actual purpose of which the positioning of
himself, Halliburton, etc. at the helm of global oil
supplies.
     ( Please go to www.copvcia.com and read. )
     Thank You,
     Thump

P.S. There is no doubt that some "fundamentalist"
Islamists have MAJOR behavioral problems!!! But, then,
so do intolerant "fundamentalists" of most sects,
including so-called "Christians"! Only the power of
LOVE, as Jesus espoused, can break the cycle of
violence which competing sects have visited on each
other for milennia !!! And the current violence is
really not because of a desire to spread Islam by
force. It is a response to the U.S. backing, and
funding, of oppressive Israeli policies towards
Palestinians. Plain and simple.  That is its root, and
if that root were dug up, the branches and leaves of
terror would wither away! ( Or at least they WOULD
HAVE, prior to Bush's incendiary warmongering !) But,
yes, I even pray for Bush who, instead of trying to
corner the oil market and spend a trillion for Mars
exploration, should propose spending a trillion on
RENEWABLE ENERGY DEVELOPMENT!
     He may bankrupt the US cornering the global
supply of oil, but it will do him no good, ultimately.
For, when the shortage REALLY hits, and citizens are
spending all of their $$$ staying warm and driving to
work ( and making Bush and his pals "rich" ) every
other sector of the economy will collapse, ultimately
taking the WHOLE economy with it, like a  house of
cards.
     Then his "victory" will be Pyric, indeed!
     PLEASE vote him out of office!

--- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>