Peace -- OT

Peter Lamos selahpiano@hotmail.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:38:31 -0500

I believe that the tragedy in Spain is simply an
example of how Bush's policies have CREATED more
terrorists than they have eliminated.

+ and you counted how?  Were you involved with the tally in Florida by
any chance?

     ( Exactly as all 13 US intelligence agencies
warned Bush they would, back in October 2002, when
they also advised against invading Iraq. )

+ How much time did you spend listening to their meetings?  Did they
feed you too?

     But, of course, this is precisely what Bush
( conciously or subconciously ) wants: so that he can
continue to scare the "willies" out of US citizens,

+ I admit, you do sound scared.

     ( Please go to www.copvcia.com and read. )
     Thank You,
     Thump

 But, yes, I even pray for Bush

+ you pray to whom?

     PLEASE vote him out of office!

+ you can not begin to imagine the political influence you have on me.

Peter Lamos
Brunswick, GA