Peace -- OT

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 22:08:37 -0600

You miss the point.

I don't hate anybody.

But war is, as Patrick Henry so aptly put it, inevitable. In fact, it is
already upon us and has been for decades now.

We have only two options: we conquer or we surrender. And I do mean
total surrender.

Pray for peace, to be sure, but wishing will not make peace. Marches
will not make peace. Slogans, banners, protests, and speeches will NOT
make peace. Never have, never will. Not against blind tyrany and
irrational hatred.

There is no possible negotiation with these people--none. Seen the movie
"Independence Day?" The terrorists are EXACTLY like the aliens in the
movie.

Peace through victory is the ONLY hope for liberty. Ol' Pat had
something to say about liberty, too.

I'll stop here and ne'er rant no more on the subject, but I support our
President, our troops, and our great, great nation.

Sorry folks, it's what's REAL. All the rest is head-in-the-sand wishful
thinking, handwringing, and futile pacifism.

Nevil Chamberlain was an idiot. Anyone disagree with that?

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO