Peaced Off(topic, that is) OT

antares antares@euronet.nl
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:17:19 +0100

On 16-mrt-04, at 23:06, Piannaman@aol.com wrote:

> Jeez, if we can't find it on this list where we all have something in=20=

> common that we dearly love, how can we expect it to occur in a world=20=

> populated with almost 10 billion human entities?
>
> Peace,
>
> Dave Stahl

The trouble is that as soon as someone on this list pushes his personal=20=

religious experience on the rest, he or she thereby forces others to=20
swallow what they did not ask for.
It is blunt and blind to think that your religious experience is the=20
only one in the world and that is exactly what causes friction and=20
ultimately holy wars.
Sounds familiar?

friendly greetings
from