Peaced Off(topic, that is) OT

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:48:44 +0100

antares wrote:

> The trouble is that as soon as someone on this list pushes his
> /personal/ religious experience on the rest, he or she thereby forces
> others to swallow what they did not ask for.
> It is blunt and blind to think that your religious experience is the
> only one in the world and that is exactly what causes friction and
> ultimately holy wars.
> Sounds familiar?

Yes...actually... sounds very much like some words I heard a couple days
ago from a norwegian voicing expert.... and also reminicent of some
theories about how soundboard vibrate... or how string seating is a
totally useless proceedure... or how there is nothing in a violin that
is similiar to a piano... or.... I could go on and on...

Lets face it ... our love for pianos is every bit as much a religion as
anything else !

Cheers...

RicB