Foot-Operated Drill Press

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:03:17 -0500

Bill,

The cylinder attaches to the quill. The spindle has an extensions on it.
These are available from industrial supply houses and can be fitted to
drill presses with morris taper spindles.

--
John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin
Grand Pianos Since 1979

Piano Technicians Journal
Journal Illustrator/Contributing Editor

John Hartman
The Universal, How-to, Hands-on Illustrator