The chicken and the egg (OT???!!!)

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:48:00 EST

In a message dated 3/16/04 6:13:13 PM, jjgranas@zigzag.pl writes:

>=20
> Just thought I'd let you know that I have it on good authority (the source=
=20
> must remain unamed) that it's the rooster that was first.
>=20
>  =A0
>=20
> The OT found in the subject line of so many posts is appreciated here on m=
y=20
computer.   This post, judging by its title line, COULD have been about=20
regulation sequence, or some other piano-related topic.   After seeing so ma=
ny=20

There are so many interesting and piano-related posts to open each day.   I=20
don't open them all.   I pick and choose, and it still takes time each day t=
o=20
sort through the topics that interest me.   It didn't take that long to open=
=20
this up and see that it was nothing but drivel, but I still resent the waste=
 of=20
my time.  =20

Perhaps this comment pasted above related to some other post, I don't know,=20=
I=20
don't really care.   Or perhaps the author just felt compelled to share with=
=20
us their theory of the age-old conundrum.   Also don't know, don't care!

But PLEASE, when you feel the urge to share with the list your politics,=20
views on God, or chickens and eggs, LABEL THIS INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL WITH O=
T.  =20

Thank you,=20
Tom Sivak
Chicago