From storage to stage

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:29:27 -0600

Barbara,

If the temperature/humidity is very much different, I'd insist on at "least"
the day before. Preferably with the lid left up during that time.

With our harpsichords, I always try and get them into whatever hall at least
the day before. Then if possible, I go in that day and open the lid for a few
hours before I have to tune it.

Thankfully, I don't really have much of this kind of problem! I guess I'm
lucky!

Avery