OT - An Idea

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:30:36 -0600

List,

I even labeled this post OT, so some may never see it, but I'm
so tired of all the political and/or religious posts on this
list! It is, after all, SUPPOSED to be a list about pianos and
their problems.

I have a suggestion and even "I" will abide by it. If I (or
anyone else) feels it necessary to post a reply to that type of
post, I will do it privately! NOT on the list. Otherwise, if the
posts persist, I will put some filters in place to stop having to
read these unnecessary diatribes, unrelated to pianos or little
"asides". I'm sure I'll probably miss some good piano posts, too,
but, oh well! It might be worth it!

I enjoy a little repartee as much as anyone and have been guilty
of (probably) more than my share of it, but I'm so over all this
other stuff. No matter WHAT my political or religious beliefs
might be!

I promise this will be my last post to anyone "to" the list who
persists in doing this. I hope many others will follow suit!

Thanks. (Off my soapbox now!) Hey Conrad. Any flame suits available?!

Avery