7/8 Keyboard modification

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:31:30 -0800

Tom,

At a recent (teacher's) convention, there were several a number of grands
from two well-known manufacturers and David there with a D outfitted with a
7/8th keyboard.  From a standpoint of materials and workmanship, it was
outstanding.  From a standpoint of being the most
"controllable"/etc/etc/etc action of the 5 9' and 6 ~7' pianos there, there
was no question - hands-down, it was the best.

Best.

Horace