Klepac Chart

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 10:22:44 EST

In a message dated 3/26/2004 9:20:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:
it is light years behind what can be achieved by=20
using rescaling software, such as PScale (from Tremaine Parsons"

All,
Because I have been the impetus and Beta tester for SCALE MASTER, I feel it
is my duty to inform you that it is more user freindly and more
comprehensive than most of the other scale programs available. It is
available from Mark Gallant, (Portland Chapter Member). His email address
is: mark.gallant@verizon.net
I just got an email from him, informing me that the price has been reduced.
I'm sure he's doing this to "spread the word". Give it a try y'all. I've
been using various versions of this program for several years. It's a
keeper.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police