Backcheck repair

trc3j@juno.com trc3j@juno.com
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:06:43 -0500

Yes, sorry, I thought about that after I sent.
Wood and wire are gone. There may be some remnant in the wippen. I
suspect I will have to clean out the hole and then glue in the new parts.
New wire is threaded at the top so I am wondering if glue will be
necessary on that end. If I find that the hole in the wippen is broken
can it be repaired or should it be replaced? Hope that is enough detail.

Tim