Re:   Re: [Files] RPT status† Maybe OT to some† I think food has bee n approved ( Modified by Kent Swafford)

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:14:22 -0600

Why would it be obvious? You didn't include any of the previous post!
And from this subject, who knows what it's referring to! :-)

But other than that, I totally agree. Sometimes I delete stuff and
don't know what someone is referring to unless they include a little
of the previous post in their response! Sorry.