Thanks and Coffee

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 08:00:17 -0600

At 08:29 3/29/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>

>                  Coffee: A health conscious piano tech school pier told
> me last year that coffee affects your hearing. I found this to be
> somewhat true. My brother says it affects your short term memory and
> mental sharpness. Has anyone ever heard this?
>
>Blessings,
>Julia Gottchall,
>Reading. PA

 From what I understand, the caffeine can cause/exacerbate tinnitis.  I
don't know first-hand about coffee, since I don't drink it.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

The man that hath no music in himself,
Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds,
Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night,
And his affections dark as Erebus.
Let no such man be trusted.

---Wm. Shakespeare - Merchant of Venice