Thanks and Coffee

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:53:25 -0600

Subject: Re: Thanks and Coffee

 you wrote:
>>                  Coffee: A health conscious piano tech school pier told
> me last year that coffee affects your hearing. I found this to be
> somewhat true. My brother says it affects your short term memory and
> mental sharpness. Has anyone ever heard this?
>
>Blessings,
>Julia Gottchall,
>Reading. PA

 From what I understand, the caffeine can cause/exacerbate tinnitis.  I
don't know first-hand about coffee, since I don't drink it.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician

I've had tinnitus and my coffee for 40+ years. I've tried "no
coffee/caffeine" and various vitamins to "help reduce" the ringing and got
no results.  It's never been a debilitating factor in my work.

Paul C