Need Samick wippens w/ assist springs

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:29:19 -0700

Renner USA sells a kit that they call the Turbo Extender.  $25 if I
remember right.  The standard set of Renner Turbo Wippens don't have
springs on all 88 wippens.  The springs only run about 3/4 of the way
up the scale.  The Turbo Extender kit allows you to run the springs
all the way to the top.  It consists of a set of flanges with spring
retaining loops, springs, and a length of cord.  The cord is more
than long enough to do the couple of dozen springs in the kit.  It
might be long enough to do a whole set.  So, buying the kit would be
one way of getting some cord.  Renner USA might also sell the cord
separately.  It might be worth asking them.

Phil Ford