Congratulations, Del

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:39:57 -0700

Congratulations, Del.  I see they didn't mention contributions on the
cyberspace level.  Thanks for all your contributions to pianotech
over the years.  Perhaps we should create an award for contributions
to pianotech.  However, I don't think we could give it to you because
we might have to name it for you.

Phil Ford