Hearing Protection

Arlin Hall ahall12@austin.rr.com
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:22:32 -0600

I have actually tried these while playing in a semi pro rock band.  They
certainly do cut down on the hearing volume, but generally speaking I was
disapointed in the fidelity.  They were hard to get placed right, sometimes
blocked too much sound, other times not enough. Some times they were OK, but
most of the time not.  The best investment I ever made was a pair of fitted
earplugs that let the full fidelity in, but at a much lower volume.  You get
them from audiologists and cost about $100 - $150.  Worth every penny.

Arlin

Don Rose Wrote:

I came across these while surfing. I wonder if anyone has tried them?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/content/doc_id=92595/src=3NL4COB

Regards,