Pianodisc, Lost motion and expression

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:20:03 -0600

BUT, how do you read the words and sing along with it. And, for the
collector of rolls, for me about 800, how can I reuse them (NOT sell them).

I'm holding out waiting for the best of both worlds, a piano that plays
the rolls but uses modern technology for the playing.

Besides, with a GOOD "pumper" player you can make your own expressions -
and - even change the way you play it the next time its played if you
want to.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler