Over sharp treble

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:08:41 EST

In a message dated 10/31/2004 2:42:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

> Humidity changes, GREATLY affect the upper treble. Sometimes, more than you
> think it should. Why? Don't have a clue! It just does

Greetings,

          Yes sir,  and it causes sharp trebles! I sort of figured this out
on my own. It makes sense doesnt it? ...You have a soundboard there which I
liken to a big piece of bread. A piece of bread will go stale and dry out around
it's edges first.

            I figured out that around the sound board's edges is where it
will first start to absorb humidity so the extremes are likeley to sharpen there
first. Same thing when the heat goes on; it dries out near the edges first.
That's how I picture it. Makes sense to me.

Julia,
Reading, PA