OT-Road Service

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 19:14:08 -0600

Well, since we're talking vehicles......

A tech/rebuilder friend of mine recently bought a Honda Element and loves it.
Except for looking like a square box on wheels, it seems to work great for a
piano tech. She carries grand keyboards along will all the tools needed to do
a job.

If I was going to buy a new vehicle, I think I'd definitely consider it.

Avery