OT-Road Service

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 22:54:03 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2004 6:52:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
brjr@sbcglobal.net writes:

>  How about the Ford Escape Hybrid. It's a small SUV that gets 45-50mpg.
>  When I'm ready to get a new vehicle this will be it. My previous  concerns
> with hybrids was that they were too small to put all my tools  in AND
> transport an action. This looks like the real ticket. Plus, who  can
> complain about 45mpg!!??

  Hi All
  The info on this Ford hybrids gas mileage, I heard ,was probaly more  like
30mpgs average. Whatever average is.
 I do know that my daughters Prius gets a legitimate 45 city and over  50 on
the road. If I wasn't 6 ft. 4 I'd be driven one. As it is I'm stuck in the  83
Porsche coupe. Shucks ,Hey don't snicker. I can get (squeeze) a grand  action
in the front seat & all my tools in the trunk. 17 city 21 hiway.  Could be
worse. grin.
  Dale