OT-Road Service

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 05:23:44 -0500

>>Hi All
  The info on this Ford hybrids gas mileage, I heard ,was probaly more like
30mpgs average. Whatever average is.
 I do know that my daughters Prius gets a legitimate 45 city and over 50 on
the road. If I wasn't 6 ft. 4 I'd be driven one. As it is I'm stuck in the
83 Porsche coupe. Shucks ,Hey don't snicker. I can get (squeeze) a grand
action in the front seat & all my tools in the trunk. 17 city 21 hiway.
Could be worse. grin.   Dale<<

I can get that kind of mileage (17/20) out of my full size 1 ton E350 van
with Powerstroke Diesel. I just gave it a 50 hp boost with a SuperChips
upgrade that is supposed to improve mileage as well. Haven't run ? of tank
through yet so I don't know if it is improving mileage or not. But I can
tell you it will scream with that extra 50 hp. Too much fun.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802