OT-Road Service

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:12:22 -0800

I'm driving a Toyota Corolla Sedan and I can get an action across=
 my back seat if I put it at an angle.  I can also slide it in=
 the trunk with the seats down.   In a few years I plan to give=
 it to my daughter and get a Toyota Prius.
David I.

From: Jim Kinnear <jim@pianoguy.com>
To: Pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: OT-Road Service

I have a very hilly area for my territory, and drive a gas=
 guzzling Jeep Grand Cherokee . . never get stuck, and it tows my=
 pianomoving trailer just fine. Tried a Matrix . .  drives just=
 fine but an action won't go accross the back seat, nor will my=
 Roland keyboard, which lives in the back. Wondered about the=
 Escape, but too light for towing . .

Jim Kinnear