OT-Road Service

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:30:23 -0500

Not with the obesity.......  :-(

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 9:59 AM
  Subject: Re: OT-Road Service

    Terry
     Uhhh  ...Mortorcylcles would help
      Dale
    I wish better roads were available for bicycles. I'd ride my bike to =
most of my appointments. If most folks did that it would put a good dent =
in our grotesque rate of fossil fuel consumption and dependency on =
foreign oil, and help big time with obesity. Too bad our transportation =
systems and social attitudes are so screwed up in this country.

    Terry Farrell