humidity level for conditioning new pinblock

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:03:37 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, mine.
     And if its a  Kenmore you will find that when it
burns out replacing the motor/compressor costs more
than buying a  new one. I would recommend building a
"dry room" big enoiugh for what you're working on, or
moisture proofing your shop. What you will save on
electricity could pay for it quickly.
     Thump