OT-Road Service

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 23:42:30 EST

Terry,

I'm with you on that one.  We have lots of good roads around here for bikes,
but the hills can be a challenge when dragging alot of stuff behind.  I used
to tow about 60 pounds worth of tools--and a change of clothes--around in my
son's trailer, until my appointment book got too full and the distances I needed
to travel got too great.

If it ever got to the point where I could do it again, I'd do it in a
split-second.

Dave Stahl