OT-Road Service

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 23:45:54 EST

In a message dated 11/2/04 8:19:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
draine@comcast.net writes:

> On Nov 2, 2004, at 9:15 AM, Farrell wrote:
>
> > I wish better roads were available for bicycles. I'd ride my bike to
> > most of my appointments.
>
> The roads *are* fine for bicycles. It's just the motorized folks who
> will run you over that are the problem.
>
> Patrick

Patrick,

I've ridden over 200,000 miles on a bicycle over the last 20 years.  Never
had a conflict with a car.  You've just got to be really aware, and hope that
your skill reaches a high level before you're required to  use it.

Dave Stahl