same old/same old (yet another OT)

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:16:26 -0500

PianoTunaGuy  1 OT

That shows real dedication. It must have taken you what, 5 minutes to pull
that list together. And you could have hit the delete key and wiped em' all
out in about 5 seconds.

In case you weren't aware, we did have a pretty significant OT
(inter)national event happen yesterday that will be impacting the lives of
billions of people around the planet. It should be no surprise that it is of
some interest to the very intelligent and diverse people who contribute to
this list and share some camaraderie. How about a little slack?

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Pianotunaguy@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 8:09 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: same old/same old (yet another OT)

Dear List

Checked in to pianotech today after awhile away.  Glad to see that I haven't
missed much, evidently.  Here's an exit poll for you all:

OTs: 37

piano related posts: 3

Unbelievable.  Another landslide victory for those of you intent on ruining
this list.    It used to be just a few posters inundating the list with BS,
but now it seems to be a collective effort.

Here are the leaders:
alpha88X@aol.com               2 OTs
avery@ev1.net                    3 OTs
deanmay@piano...               2 OTs
erwinspiano@aol.com          3 OTs
ilvey@sbcglobal...               2 OTs
joegarret@earthlink               2 OTs
john@mussellwhite....          3 OTs
mfarrel@tampabay...          2 OTs
piannaman@aol.com          3 OTs

Good job to all of you.  And hullfam5@yahoo.com, get on the stick!  What's
this crap about "humidity level for conditioning new pinblock"?  Find
another list, man!

PianoTunaGuy