same old/same old (yet another OT)

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Wed, 03 Nov 2004 08:13:47 -0700

> Let me proclaim to all of you: THE PIANOTECH FORUM IS DEAD.   You obvious=
ly
> all haven't realized it, yet, but look at what's in your mailbox right no=
w.
> Pianotech does not exist any longer.   It has morphed into an email list =
of
> personal opinion which has little or nothing to do with pianos.

Whoever your are:  open the window. Take a deep breath.   The sky isn=B9t
falling; the magnetic poles of the earth have not been reversed.

Your Chicken Little-esque hallooing does not help anyone; relax.  This is
big in Americans=B9 lives; things will get back to pianos soon. For 340 days =
year, the percentage of on-topic to OT is 10:1.

CHILL, BUBBAH.  Why don=B9t you try something new:  bring what you say you=B9re
missing.  Instead of sending OT emails yourself and (metaphorically)
screaming that the sky is falling, try sending interesting, collegial piano
posts; take responsibility for your own actions.

David Andersen