Exit polls. OTsour grapes!

Sarah Fox sarah@graphic-fusion.com
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 12:13:45 -0500

Hi Julia,

>>   Please have THAT investigated!!!!.

<sigh>  Well, it's too late, isn't it.  What could possibly be done =
about it in hindsight, except not to let it happen again.  I fully =
intend to report this ballot assembly issue with anyone who will listen, =
and perhaps it will make a miniscule difference in 2008.

Oh, BTW, I was mistaken about how long voters had to wait in the rain to =
vote.  I had said 5 hours.  In fact it was up to 9 hours in Columbus =
(poor neighborhoods only, of course), and it was up to FIFTEEN hours in =
Gambier, Ohio, for the extremely liberal students of Kenyon College.  =
That's because there were only TWO voting machines for the entire =
college.

Approximately 200,000 "provisional" ballots remain uncounted.  =
Provisional means mostly those folks who got "messed with" and had the =
presence of mind to demand a vote anyway.  In other words, mostly poor, =
black, and Democratic.  Do you think those pissed off voters might have =
favored Kerry by 75%?  If so, Kerry could have won.

Peace,
Sarah