Warning !! OT, OT . . The morning after

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Wed, 03 Nov 2004 07:07:58 -0800

Jim,

Mencken...entirely too unread and forgotten these days.  He also wrote:

"The Boobus Americanus is a bird which know no closed season".

Or, to put it more directly, Americans will not understand fascism until
they experience it; and, we have just taken another step down that road.

If you enjoyed the last four years, you're going to love the next set.  If
you did not, start planning _now_ for 2008.  Either way, buckle your seat
belts; it's going to be an "E" ticket.

Horace