Exit polls. OT warning OT/Sarah

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:51:06 -0800

Sarah said: "Power to the people!  (... I hope)"

Peace,
Sarah

Sarah,
I did not re-post your long, sad commentary, on the polling prooblems, =
but I truly feel your/their pain. We, in Oregon, have Vote By Mail! This =
eliminates the problems you cussed/discussed! You are definately a =
rabble rouser, IMHO<G>. Therefore, I suggest you instigate legislation =
patterned after Oregon's Vote By Mail! Knowing you, your legislators =
would give up and conceed, after having you on their back!<G> I wish ALL =
states had this nice system. It would make all of our votes COUNT!
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

P.S.
This suggestion goes out to all of you techs, in all of the states. Get =
involved and help stop this utter nonesense! Please!???