Wire gauges, (sizes)

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:46:22 -0800

Jurgen said: "Have I confused everyone?  Check out the chart:"

Jurgen,
Thanks for the nice chart!<G> However, you left out #23, #24 & #25.<G>
On wire sizes, (as in replacing, etc.), ALWAYS check the size wire you =
have against what is there! Always check your wire when you recieve a =
new shipment, and mark it!
On a slightly different note, it is possible to "mix & match" Metric =
Wire w/ US Wire, to smooth out a scale. (unfortunately, that feature is =
not, yet, available in most scale programs I've seen/used. ScaleMaster =
is working on that feature.<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police